Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today's Thought: Leis on the Rearview

Today's Thought:
No matter how many leis you hang over the rearview mirror, Tulsa is still nothing like Waikiki.

ChipperMuse Extra:
I have no idea why people do this. I don't remember ever seeing people do this in Connecticut. I don't know if it's a Tulsa thing, a Midwest thing, a thing done by high school kids in 2010, or wishful thinking by people who live nowhere near the ocean... I'd love an explanation, just to satisfy my curiosity. I guess it's better than fuzzy dice, but by how much? I don't like hanging anything from my rearview mirror because it gets in the line of sight when I'm driving. Then again, people in Tulsa can't drive anyway, so I suppose the leis don't affect the "quality" of the experience on the roads here. And that's all I have to say about leis today. (Aren't you glad?)

Copyright (c) 2010 by Michele Chiappetta. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.