Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Little-Known Quotes from Your Favorite Christmas Characters

We all know the official story of Rudolph, Santa, Hermie, and our other favorite holiday characters. But they have said plenty off camera too. And now, you can catch a glimpse into the workings of their minds. Merry Christmas! (Or as I like to call it, Merry Where's My Luggage? See earlier blog entry.)


"I don't care what anybody says. White Christmases stink!"
-Heat Miser

"Yeah, sure, like Christmas in Hawaii is 'normal.'"
-Snow Miser

"Bumble bumble bumble."
-The Abominable Snowman

"There's nothing better to celebrate Christmas than holiday lights!"
-Rudolph

"Too many holiday sweets will rot your teet. Be sure to brush."
-Hermie

"Every year, the Great Christmas Tree rises from a tree farm to bring gifts to good children."
-Linus

"Rocks for Halloween, coal for Christmas... If I'm going to get stones, then how about diamonds?"
-Charlie Brown

"I'm melting! I'm melting!"
-from Frosty's audition for The Wizard of Oz

"I'm melting! I'm melting!"
-from Witch's audition for Frosty the Snowman

"Yes, I did exclude Rudolph from the Reindeer Games. But I excluded Ben Affleck too, didn't I?"
-Coach of North Pole Reindeer Games

"Look, if all I did was hawk kids' toys, I'd be no better than Mayor McCheese."
-Mayor Burgermeister Meisterburger

"So. All you have is magic corn, and all it can do is make deer fly. No, no, I appreciate your help. Really."
-Jess and Kris Kringle talking with Winter Warlock

Copyright (c) 2010 by Michele Chiappetta. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.