Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why You Should Love Charlie Sheen

Okay, that was an attention-grabbing headline. I admit it. I don't know if you should love Charlie Sheen. But I think you might as well get the full level of entertainment, education, and truth that you can out of what looks to be a very ugly train wreck in progress.


First, the laughs, because you need a good laugh:


Get your fill of Sheen quotes with the Random Quote generator at http://www.livethesheendream.com/. I just hopped on there and got this piece of wisdom: "I don't sleep. I wait." Good, I now have permission to be an insomniac while planning by blitz on coworkers, friends, the media, and chocolate donuts. (That was random. I don't know if Charlie has a problem with chocolate donuts.)


Find out what happens when cats quote Charlie Sheen. Come on, you know you want to. Who doesn't love cats and Charlie Sheen together? 
http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/


Test your knowledge with the Sheen - Gaddafi quiz. You have to guess which man said what. I only got 4 out of 10, and now I feel like such a loser. Perhaps you'll do better than I did.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/quiz/2011/mar/01/muammar-gaddafi-charlie-sheen-quiz


Now the sad part:


Why Sheen needs some help, and this really isn't funny. Look, the guy can say he's not bipolar if he wants to, but if he isn't, then he really looks like an a-s-s. You know? And if he is, he should get meds and psychiatric care, if not for himself, then for his kids whom he is going to screw up if he doesn't get help. http://news.health.com/2011/03/01/charlie-sheen-bipolar/


Here's to hoping things get better, not worse.


Copyright (c) 2011 by Michele Chiappetta. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I got 6 out of 10. Wonder which ones I got wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did better than I did. It's definitely not easy figuring out who's who.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.