Monday, January 16, 2012

Question for You, Dear Readers

Here's the deal.


I have no Monday review for you today. Most Mondays, this is not an issue. I normally read a lot and usually have something to talk about. But occasionally, like today, I'm just not finished with my next book and don't have a review for you.


So my question for you is: When I don't have a review ready for a Monday, what would you like instead? I could do a quick update on my novel, or share a paragraph or two from it for you to read and give me input. I could do a fun little update about my weekend. I could offer a simple thought for the day. Or I could take the day off.


What do you think? Is there anything specific you'd like to see me do on Mondays when I don't have a review for you?


On a related note: What part of the blog do you like best, and what would you like to see more of? I'll see what I can do to give you more of what you like best.


Thanks for your input. I appreciate it, and I look forward to shaping this blog a little more toward what you come here for.


Copyright (c) 2012 by M.A. Chiappetta. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking pie! *grins*
    Greetings, my friend. I don't know about what you should post. I've been doing this for a couple of years now. Originally, I spent a lot of time dreaming up two to three posts a week; however, I found that I never had enough time to visit the blogs of others. Now what I do is only post on Mondays and then use the rest of the week to visit w/ my pals. *waves*
    I say do what you like...although I still vote for pie.
    ;)

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're feeling pressured to get a post done on Monday, I would say take the day off. It's challenging for everyone to keep up with their writing as it is sometimes.

    If you want to keep it as a blog post day: You could always leave it as your book review day if you've finished a book or skip it otherwise. You could even do a quick tip about something you learned from the writing life that week.

    What I most like about your blog is your writing voice and creative process posts. You are always upbeat and look on the bright side. Hence the name, Chipper? :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.