Friday, January 4, 2013

Quick Update

FYI... Yes, yes, yes... the blog is back! I just have to finish the first post of 2013, and I don't want to rush it. So, it will go up live later today. Stop back tonight or this weekend to read it. After this, I should be able to get back to my normal posting schedule.

Day jobs are a bear, I'll tell you that. In fact, I'll tell you more about that in my upcoming posts, since it has to do with this year's focus: how to write in the midst of a busy life.

Thanks for being patient with me. I will not let you down, I promise. See you later today.

Signed,
A Very Busy Chipper Muse (but still chipper in the midst of the chaos *grin*)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it! I hope the holidays treated you well. I'll look forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve for us.
    Take care, Michele.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the holidays were good, thanks. Hope the same was true for you. :)

      Delete
  2. I am a budding writer and look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Denise. Glad you found the blog! I always enjoy meeting other writers, and truthfully, a lot of us would consider ourselves budding writers, even if we've been doing it a while. Stop by anytime to read or share, or ask questions if you like. I try to gear at least some of my posts to ideas I get from questions and comments from readers, so feel free to chime in. Good luck with your writing!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.