Monday, March 4, 2013

Writers Carry Stuff, Right? (Baggalini contest)

Well, it's been another one of those interesting times in my life. My young nephew recently passed away. It wasn't a surprise, as he was born with a severe birth defect. But it's still very difficult to deal with. The grief, the need to connect with family and friends... Needless to say, that's why I didn't get a post up last week. I hope to be back on schedule this Friday. The writing helps, really. And I look forward to getting back to sharing about writing and hearing from you about your writing lives.

But in the meantime, I can let you know about a contest going on for Baggalini, which is a line of bags designed by flight attendants. I own one and love it. I think I even reviewed it somewhere here on the blog, though I can't find the link right now.

Anyway, if you want a chance to win a Baggalini for yourself or a special someone, there are two contests going on. I don't get anything from Baggalini for posting about their company or the contests. This is really just a favor for a friend who asked me to help get the word out, so that's all I'm doing. If it's not your thing, feel free to ignore this post and pop back in on Friday for more writing chatter.

See you then!
The Chipper Muse :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your nephew's passing, Michele. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family during this time...

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for comfort and the peace that surpasses all understanding for you and your family. ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the condolences, Jimmy and Brandy! I appreciate your prayers and thoughts so much. It's comforting to have friends in the writing community who care. Much love to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.